Sunday 5 February 2012

MLM and impact on society

For the past few weeks, I have been bombarded with products that are being sold and advertized and need you to do the multi level marketing in order to get compensated. Some products seem quite lucrative and I witnessed how all the people I knew instantly jumped into it because we are all in for the quick buck and money is our saviour. This is why people here live lives that are just fake. They create connections just to be able to sell something and they do not have any genuine interest in getting to know someone. IT has become a society where I need to strive to feed myself and I do it at the expense of others buying from me. This place has become a :My product is better than theirs so buy from me type of society. Honestly, how do you expect to create meaningful relationships with someone when you have to compete with them as opposed to working together? That is why people live very independent and separate lives. How many people do you meet nowadays would really love to create new friendships and connections?
At least where I live it is not the case compared to where I grew up in.
Let's make this world a better place. Let's all contribute to the Equal Money System.

No comments:

Post a Comment